Thursday, March 22, 2012

Välkommen to my photo blog.


My new Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D

So I have had this blog for years. Every once in a while, I delete everything and start over with a new theme. This Spring Cleaning will start my photography blog. My goal is to post one photo everyday. But please bear with me if I skip a week or so, I have only had my camera for a few weeks so I don't have many pictures yet.

About my photography, I just got a new camera and I am trying out some regular landscape shots and I'm blending in some HDR images. Please comment and let me know which ones you like and which ones you do not. At this time, I do not put anything on my images to identify them as mine, but I'm working on a watermark for my shots. They is all copy-written but I don't think there is a problem if you print them up for your own use. I can print them up for you and send them to you for a small fee, just let me know. I have had to start posting my pictures here since picasaweb is cutting me off. I already hit their 1GB limit after having my camera for less than a month.

And now I start with a blurry picture of my camera because well, duh, I can't take a picture of the camera with itself.

No comments: