Monday, March 26, 2012

I to the world am like a drop of water


So in 2005 I took a trip to Maui with Eva to explore and visit family. We were exploring the beaches and I saw these waves breaking on the rocks and the sight was epic. I grabbed her camera and started shooting away. I think I took 20 pictures just to get this one exactly right with the waves and the mist coming off of it. The lens was a little damp at this point so please excuse the blurry sections. I also ran this through a few plugins in photoshop in order to get some more detail out of the flying sea water. Point and shoots aren't the best, but her old Sony was pretty good for taking these pictures. Well, I would have sat there all day if Eva hadn't dragged me away kicking and screaming, but it's ok, I got loco moco right after that so I didn't complain much after we hit the restaurant.

Sony DSC-P100, ISO 100, 24mm, f/5.2, 1/160 second

No comments: