Thursday, March 22, 2012

First Post: Under the Pier

Well, not so much my first post, really my second, but my first one with one of my photos. It's really tough to choose which one to post first. I chose this one because it was one of the first HDR pictures that I took and processed. Now this was not the first iteration of this HDR image, but I wanted to get more detail and I wanted some detail of the ocean through the posts to come through. The colors came out a little Cartoony, but I love the greens.

I took this while on a Photowalk with Trey Ratcliff and Tom Anderson at the Santa Monica Pier. I took this with my T3i. I must tell you now that I may not always post my exposure details since doing so with HDR is a lie, but I will tell you what windows says that it is.

Canon 600D, ISO 320, 53mm, f/5.6, 1/15 second

No comments: