Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Pier Please!


So another Picture of the sun setting on the Pier in Santa Monica. Now first I should say that I really enjoyed the photowalk, however. You know that the first part of that sentence is now null and void once I add the qualifier 'however'. No, really I did learn from it and hearing Trey speak, but there wasn't much to shoot where you could still hear him without shooting the crowd and you may have noticed that I don't shoot people. I may explore that in the future but for now, I only do landscapes and what not. So, another picture of the pier because it was the only direction where there were not hoards of people. I like the stray stream of orange sunlight coming out from under the pier.

Canon 600D, ISO 125, 27mm, f/4.5, 1/250 second

No comments: